Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Music Top Blogs Blog Directory

12 April 2013

Those who wish to sing always find a song ! !



Hi its your Babbu Sran.

My full name is Bakhsh Dit Singh.I was born on 29th march 1988 in chandigarh.I did my schooling from GMSSS 22 Chandigarh and completed my graduation from Doaba Group Of Colleges.I was never a book worm kind of student.I had more interest in sports and singing.I was always fascinated by football. But I attended the training of singing side by side. As I grow up ,I realised singing is my passion and I want to live my dream in this life.So I started it seriously and I am receiving a very good repsonse from my lovely dear and near friends.

Keep Supporting......

                                     

                                     singer image